lunes, 2 de agosto de 2010

World cosplay summit 2010 part 2 - videos

Hello Everyone!!!
As I see a lot of people from all over the world is coming to my site looking for the World Cosplay Summit videos, well I already uploaded all of them, you can find them on my last entry or on my youtube chanel: junocosplay

This is a photo I took to the winner team: ITALY


I´m still uploading some new videos like the champion announcement:

AND THE INTRO (team presentation ), and kageyama´s performance at WCS=)

Yesterday, when the WCS finished I went to have dinner with the Italian, Spanish and Mexican team, we really had a great time together, it was really fun and I must say I LOVE ITALIAN TEAM =)! they really deserved the prize! I have photos and video from that dinner too =)

I LOVE WORLD COSPLAY SUMMIT, I HAVE TO PUT ALL MY EFFORT ON IT BECAUSE I WOULD LIKE TO BE, SOME DAY, THE MEXICAN COSPLAY REPRESENTANT =)

Today, I had breakfast with the mexican team and then we went to visit nagoya´s castle! =) I have some photos and video too!

ABOUT THE WCS 2010 CONTEST:
Yesterday I loved walkind around oasis 21 just before the contest, it wa really fun to meet other internacional and japanese cosplayers, i have photos with lot of japanese cosplayers and japanese people also took photos of me. I was walking with my mexican flag so sometimes people said "Viva Mexicooooo", i was so happy that they recognized mexican flag, but on the other side a lot of japanese people didn´t so I had to make then remember that it was a mexican flag.

The show starte with a very beautiful intro, all the teams walked and presented themselves to the audience, all the backgrounds images were great! the contest started, everyone was so excited.

There were some special presentations: a canadian singer named "Himeka", SKE48 (I was very surprised with such beautiful girls) and Kageyama!! best known for singing the Dragon ball songs! he was just great! I will upload his videos in a while.

Then they announced the winners, the brother prize went to Thailand with very impressive cosplays and the CHAMPION WAS ITALY!!!
great!!!! their performance had everything and everyone was so happy with the result. There were other teams that I particularly love like Korea!! their fight was amazing.

This WCS was quite best than the last year, I´m so very happy =)

I want to thank the Mexican team translator "Eduardo" for everything =) he was so kind!

This is me just before starting the contest!!! very excited!!!





-I WILL BE UPLOADING MORE VIDEOS(dinner, teams presentation, kagegama) , SO PLEASE COME BACK SOON ^.^=

No hay comentarios: